VITEEE 2016 Entrance Exam Notification
Updated : 05/11/2015
VITEEE 2016 Admission Notification
Admission to VIT’s B. Tech programmes is based on the VIT Engineering Entrance Examination (VITEEE). The exam is a computer based test (CBT) that is held in centers across the country and abroad. Questions are based on the specified syllabus with options to attempt papers in either Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (PCM) or Physics, Chemistry and Biology (PCB).
VITEEE ’16 will be held from April 6th (Wedesday) to April 17th (Sunday), 2016. The exams will be conducted in 3 sessions on each day
Session 1: 9:00 am to 11:30 am
Session 2: 12:30 pm to 3:00 pm
Session 3: 4:00 pm to 6:30 pm
VITEEE Question Pattern
- All the questions will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ)
- PCM (Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics) Total 125 questions
- 120 questions (Each 40 questions)
- English 5 questions
- PCB (Physics, Chemistry and Biology) Total 125 questions
- 120 questions ( Each 40 questions)
- English 5 questions
- Candidates whose date of birth falls on or after 1st July 1994 are eligible to apply for VITEEE-2016
- Candidates appearing for the VITEEE in 2016 should have secured an aggregate of 60% in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying examination (+2/Intermediate).
- The average marks obtained in the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology (PCM / PCB) in +2 (or its equivalent) put together should be 50% for the SC/ST & North Eastern State.
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- 'NIOS' candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2016.
Candidates can Edit their submitted online application form (except address column) upto 29th February 2016
This Edit option is applicable only for online applicants
Note : Application fee will not be refunded under any circumstances, hence read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form
Online Application Forms
Online application form will be available from 27th November 2015 onwards
Offline Application Forms
Applications will be available in selected Head Post Offices
Contact person for VITEEE application forms
Institutes interested to buy Offline Application forms in Bulk can contact the following persons:
Director - UG Admissions [or] Mr. S. Rajasekar,
Office of Admissions, VIT University,
Vellore - 632014 Contact No. 9884765353
Issue of VITEEE-2016 Application Forms 27th November 2015
Last Date for issue/receipt of Application Forms 29th February 2016
VITEEE-2016 April 6th To 17 th April 2016
Declaration of Results (Tentative) 29th April 2016