AIPGM-CET 2016 exam pattern, important dates
Updated : 23/12/2015
Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Sciences (DMIMS), Nagpur conducts All India Post Graduate Medical Common Entrance Test (AIPGM-CET) as an eligibility test for taking admissions into Doctor of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) in various specializations.
AIPGM for the year 2016 will be conducted on Sunday, January 31, 2016.
AIPGM-CET 2016 Exam Pattern
- The time duration of the test will be three and half hours.
- AIPGM-CET 2016 question paper will consist of 300 objective type multiple choice questions.
- It will have 300 objective type questions each question carrying one mark.
- Marks will not be deducted on attempting wrong answers, there is no negative marking.
- Question paper will have objective type questions with four alternatives and single answer.
Last date for application submission: Saturday, January 16, 2016.
Date of AIPGM-CET 2016 exam: Sunday, January 31, 2016.