GEEE 2016 Pattern, application procedure
Updated : 17/12/2015
GEEE 2016Galgotias University, Greater Noida conducts Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE 2016) as an eligibility test for the candidates willing to take admissions in Galgotias University for Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science, Civil, Mechanical, Automobile, Electrical & Electronics, Electronics & Communication, Electrical and Chemical Engineering.
Galgotias Engineering Entrance Examination (GEEE) for the year 2016 will be conducted on Sunday, June 12, 2016.
GEEE 2016 Application Procedure
- Candidate can apply online at the official website www.galgotiacollege.edu.
- Candidates can get the application form by visiting www.galgotiacollege.edu/pdfs/registration.pdf
- Candidates have to pay application fee of Rs. 800/- which can be paid through credit card/debit card.
GEEE 2016 Paper Pattern
- Question paper comprises of three parts – Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- 30 questions will be asked from each part with each question carrying one mark.
- Question paper will be of Objective type multiple choices.
- The time duration of the test will be 90 minutes.
- There will not be negative marking; marks will not be deducted on attempting wrong answers.