UPESEAT 2016 Eligibility, Application procedure
Updated : 12/12/2015
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun conducts UPES Engineering Aptitude Test (UPESEAT) for taking admissions into Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) degree in various disciplines for the year 2016.
University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES), Dehradun has announced dates of UPESEAT exam for the year 2016 and it will be held on Sunday, May 15, 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for UPESEAT 2016
- Candidates having minimum of 60% of marks in class 10 and class 12 are eligible to apply.
- In class 12 the candidate should have 60% of aggregate in Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics to be eligible.
UPESEAT 2016 Application Procedure
- Online form submission is applicable only to those who wish to pay online by Credit Card/ Debit Card
- Go to the official website admission.upes.ac.in
- Register and submit the valid details
- Scanned photograph must be uploaded while applying online.
Demand draft should be sent in favour of "UPES Fee Account", payable at New Delhi / Dehradun along with request letter.
Cash payment has to be made at the admission counters of Ahmedabad / Chandigarh/ Cochin / Coimbatore / Delhi / Dehradun / Hyderabad / Kolkata / Mumbai.
Cost of Prospectus & Application Form for Indian Resident
By Demand Draft /Online:Rs.1850/- for all Programs
By Cash: Rs.1750/- for all Programs
Cost of Prospectus & Application Form for Foreign Resident
US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)