Freshers Job @ Honeywell for Systems Engineer
Updated : 29/04/2016
- Ensures that the deliverables are prepared in line with respect to project standards / approved prototypes and quality documents requirements.
- Prepare / Review the RFI (if prepared by engineers) and email communications to customers.
- Preparing engineering estimates and reviewing with DL's.
- Ensuring time sheet entry into appropriate buckets by every Friday.
- Develop Skills to observe NVAs and give out Kaizen ideas to reduce NVA and maximize VA for customers.
- Work towards continuous Improvement while on the job to bring about Kaizen ideas and implement them.
- Preparation and participation for turnover meeting or project review meetings with technical queries and scope clarification and sending out meeting notes.
- Creates the workbook, folder structure in line with the standard practices & process.
- Identifying potential issues, technical risks and flagging them proactively to DL’s.
For more details, please visit: honeywell.taleo.net/careersection