Get all educational information of TS LAWCET 2016
Check all your Application Form for TS LAWCET 2016 at GoResults.Net
Check all Educational updates of TSLAWCET at GoResults.Net
TS LAWCET 2016
What is TS LAWCET 2016
If you are thinking of pursuing a career in Law and belong to the state of Telangana, this is an examination you must appear for. TS LAWCET-2016 will give you the opportunity to study Law under LL.B 3/5 Year Law Courses and LL.M Courses in the Universities in Telangana and their affiliated colleges. Organized by Kakatiya University, Warangal Telangana State Council of Higher Education, Hyderabad. The date scheduled for the test is May 24, 2016 and the forms are available online now at the official site tslawcet.org. For more information about the exam, you can browse this page below.
Age of admission: There is no maximum age limit prescribed for admission into 3 year and 5 years L.L.B. Course.
Medium of Entrance Test: The question paper will be set both in English and Telugu and the exam shall be conducted in Offline Mode.
Important Dates for TS LAWCET 2016
|TS LAWCET 2016 Events||Dates|
|Notification||12th march 2016|
|Applications of TS LAWCET 2016 available from||15th march 2016|
|Application to be submitted (without late fees)||15th April 2016|
|Hall Tickets||17th May 2016|
|TS LAWCET 2016 Exam Date||24th May 2016|
|TS LAWCET 2016Results||10th June 2016|
What is the Eligibility Criteria for TS LAWCET 2016?
- The applicant needs to be of Indian origin
- He/she need to possess certificates declaring the status of Local Resident or Non-Local Resident of Telangana state
Academic Qualifications –
For 5-Year Integrated Law programmes –
- Candidates need to have qualified HSC/Intermediate/ or equivalent exam securing at least 45% marks
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories need to have at least 40% marks in aggregate of the subjects
For 3-Year LLB programmes –
- Candidate need to possess a Graduation degree of 10+2+3 format securing a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate of the qualifying subjects
- Those who belong to SC/ST categories need to secure at least 40% marks in aggregate of the subjects
- For candidates who have secured less than 45% marks and belong to General category need to show any additional Graduate or Post Graduate degree which they possess as a qualifying degree programme.
Application Fee procedure for TS LAWCET 2016
The application for LAWCET will be accepted online only. There are however two options to pay the fees, offline at any of the TS Online centers or online through debit/credit card.
Procedure forTS LAWCET 2016 Fee Deposit at TS Online centres
1. Visit any of the TS Online centers with the following mandatory details:
Hall Ticket number of the Qualifying Examination
Name of the Candidate
Candidate's Father Name
Date of Birth of the Candidate
Hall Ticket number of S.S.C (10th Class)
2. Pay the requisite fee and obtain a receipt for the same. Ensure that it contains a Transaction ID for applying and future reference.
3. Logon to www.aplawcet.org using the "Transaction ID" given above to complete filling up your form.
Application Form for TS LAWCET 2016
To successfully apply for LAWCET, the candidates have to make the payment first and they will be able to fill the form afterwards. Online applications will start from 29th February 2016 and once you have submitted the fee you can start filling the form through the following procedure:
1. Go to the official website www.tslawcet.org to view the application form.
2. Select the relevant fee option according to your choice since and then you can proceed.
3. Enter all your academic and personal details as asked in the form that now appears.
4. Upload your scanned photograph and signature carefully where required.
5. Click on ‘Agree’ button and submit the form.
6. After the completion and submission of the form, a unique registration ID is generated. Keep this registration ID for future reference as it will be used at the time of downloading admit card and when you are about to look at your score.
7. As you will click on ‘Confirm’ button, a confirmation SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number and an email containing a copy of the filled application form will also be delivered to your email ID.
Important things to note:
1. The candidates have to download the Hall Tickets from the website www. tslawcet.org one Week before the Test by entering his/her details.
2. The candidates are also advised to download the Rank Cards from the website www. tslawcet.org after publication of results.
Hall Ticket for TS LAWCET 2016
After filling the forms candidates will have to wait for their hall tickets one week before the exam is scheduled. This means candidates can download their admit cards for LAWCET 2016 from 21stMay 2016. All the information regarding their test centre will be present on this card. No separate mail or notification shall be given to the candidates about their hall tickets, so they need to keep checking the website for updates regarding the admit card.
Download your Hall Ticket for TS LAWCET 2016 here
Exam Pattern for TS LAWCET 2016
This CET is structured to evaluate the candidate’s overall knowledge. As a lawyer you will need to be aware of a lot many things and this test is to judge your knack for those things. For example: general knowledge, mental ability, current affairs and aptitude to pursue the study of Law. The Test shall be divided into three parts. Total number of questions will be 120 and the duration of test is 90 minutes. Maximum marks are 120.
Part – A
Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks
General Knowledge and Mental Ability
Part – B
Consists of 30 questions carrying 30 marks
Part – C
Consists of 60 questions carrying 60 marks
Aptitude for the Study of Law
The total time allotted for TS LAWCET 2016 is 1 hour 30 minutes i.e. 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
For 5 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Intermediate level and for 3 year Law Course, the standard expected is of Degree Level. In the questions in Part-C, Aptitude for the study of Law, elementary knowledge of the basic principles of the Law and Constitution of India on the part of the Student is assumed.
- The Questions will be objective type including multiple choices questions, matching items.
- Each Question contains four alternative answers numbered as 1, 2, 3 and 4. Candidates have to exercise their choice in answering the question.
Download our Sample TS LAWCET Test Paper to get an idea of the pattern.
Results for TS LAWCET 2016
Kakatiya University, Warangal on behalf of TSCHE will be declaring results of TS LAWCET 2016 tentatively by second week of June. TS LAWCET Results 2016 can be checked by entering the hall ticket at the page specified.
Evaluation: Every care will be taken to avoid errors in evaluation, checking, scrutiny, tabulation and ranking. Hence, request for retotalling or revaluation or personal identification of scripts will not be entertained.
b. Ranking: The Candidates will be ranked in the order of merit based on the marks obtained in the TS LAWCET-2016. In case of tie the relative rank will be decided as mentioned below:
i) By considering the marks secured in Part-C of TS LAWCET and if the tie still persists marks obtained in Part-B in TS LAWCET shall be taken into consideration.
ii) If the tie still persists they may be bracketed together for the purpose of ranking and seniority in age may be considered at the time of admission.
iii) Rank obtained in TS LAWCET-2016 is valid for admission into 3 year / 5 year Law Courses, as the case may be, for the academic year 2016-2017 only.
iv) The Candidates are advised to download the Rank Card from the web site tslawcet.org after one week of the publication of results. In case of the any difficulty in downloading the Rank Card the candidates are advised to contact the Convener’s office.
TS LAWCET 2016 Counseling Schedule
- Candidates will be notified on the website by TSCHE regarding the counselling schedule of TS LAWCET 2016
- Once at the counselling center, candidates will need need to exercise options cautiously because once the seat allotment list is released no changes will be made to it afterwards
- In case you want to keep the details for future reference, you can take a print out of seat allotment letter
- If candidates have missed out the first round of TS LAWCET Counselling 2016 or have not reported at the allotted college before the last date, then they can participate in the second round of counselling.
Important documents needed for Counselling
Remember to carry all these documents when you go for counselling:
- TS LAWCET Hall Ticket 2016
- TS LAWCET Rank Card 2016
- Original as well as Xerox of Mark sheets of SSC/Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination
- Passing Certificate of the qualifying examination
- Local resident status certificate or 7 years of study in Telangana/ Telangana state’ regional location or Non-Local certificate
- Community/Caste Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Income Certificate or white Ration Card
- Any other category certificate like NCC, Sports etc.
Get more help in filling the TS LAWCET 2016 form
Regional Centers of Entrance Test for 3 year / 5 year LL.B. Courses:
There are about nine regional centers where the exam shall be conducted. You can choose from among them the most suitable to you and you shall be allotted a test center accordingly. Your test center details shall be given on your admit card.
1. Adilabad 2. Hyderabad
3. Karimnagar 4. Khammam
5. Nalgonda 6. Nizamabad
7. Warangal 8. Mahbubanagar