KEAM Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical, Kerala
Get all educational information of KEAM 2016 - KEAM Results 2016, Check KEAM Result @ GoResults.Net
Check all your KEAM 2016 Admit Card at GoResults.Net
Check all Educational updates of KEAM Kerala Engineering Agricultural Medical at GoResults.Net
KEAM 2016 - KEAM Results 2016, Check KEAM Result @ GoResults.Net
Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination or KEAM is exam for aspirants in undergraduate professional courses in the state of Kerala. KEAM is conducted by Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala Government for admissions into UG courses across various government colleges, sponsored self-financing colleges and private self-financing colleges in the state of Kerala. candidates who passed XII or equivalent exam from recognized board. KEAM is conducted for the admission in to various courses like MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BSMS, B.Sc (Forestry), B.Sc (honors) agriculture, B.VSc (animal Husbandry), B.FSc and B.Tech (in all regular branches including agriculture, food engineering and dairy science and technology). Besides the examination centres in the Kerala state, it is also conducted on the various test centers like Delhi, Mumbai, Ranchi, Shillong and Dubai (UAE). KEAM 2016 will be conducted in the month of April. The examination is also known as the CEE Kerala exam. candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in KEAM exam and in qualifying exam as 50:50 ratio.
KEAM Eligibility Criteria:
Age :Applicants should have completed 17 years of age on the 31st December or above.
Nativity: Candidate must be a citizen of India or should be a Person of India (POI)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI). Candidates will be classified as Keralite, Non-Keralite (Category-I) and Non-Keralite (Category-II).
Keralite – Are those candidates who are born in Kerala. These candidates hold domicile attested by Kerala government. Children of IAS officers, who are not Keralite, will be categorized as “Deemed Keralite”. These candidates will not be entitled to any special reservation, as under KEAM 2016 eligibility criteria.
Non- Keralite Category-I (NK-I):– are those candidates who are not born in Kerala but passed their qualifying exam from Kerala. This category also includes:Wards of Defense Personnel and Indian Government Employees (who are posted in Kerala)Wards of Kerala government employee. Their service period should be at least two years old.
Non – Keralite Category-II (NK-II):- includes those candidates who do not fall under the above-mentioned category. These candidates will get admission in Management Quota on government seat in Private and Government Controlled Self Financing Colleges under KEAM.
For Engineering and related courses: candidates should have obtained 50% in aggregate in PCM, also 50% separately in Mathematics
For Medicine and related courses: candidates should have obtained 50% in aggregate in BCM, also 50% separately in Biology.
- Introduction and Measurement
- Description of motion in one dimension
- Description of motion in two and three dimensions
- Laws of motion
- Work, energy and power
- Motion of system of particles and rigid body rotation
- Mechanics of solids and fluids
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Current electricity
- Magnetic effect of current and magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating current
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiations
- Atomic nucleus
- Solids and semiconductor devices
- Principles of communications
- Basic concepts and atomic structure
- Bonding and molecular structure
- States of matter
- Periodic properties of elements and hydrogen
- S-block elements and principles of metallurgy
- P-block elements
- D-block and f-block elements
- Chemical equilibrium
- Redox reactions and electrochemistry
- Chemical kinetics
- Surface chemistry
- Coordination compounds and organometallics
- Basic principles, purification and characterization of organic compounds
- Organic reaction mechanism
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing halogens
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing oxygen
- Organic compounds with functional groups containing nitrogen
- Polymers and biomolecules
- Environmental chemistry and chemistry in everyday life.
- Mineral Nutrition
- Water Relation of Plants
- Animal Nutrition and Digestive System of Cockroach & Humans
- Excretion and Osmo regulation in Animals
- Movement and Locomotion in Animal
- Nervous System of Cockroach and Humans
- Human Endocrine System
- Growth and Development in Plants
- Circulation in Animals
- Reproduction and Development in Animals
- Growth, Regeneration and Ageing
- Organism and their Environment
- Natural Resources: Their Kinds and Sources
- Population – Environment and Development
- Food Production
- Biological Resources and Biodiversity
- Immunity and Human Health
- Modern Methods of Diagnosis
For General : Rs.1000/-
OBC For SC / ST : Rs. 500/-
[Candidates choosing 'Dubai' as Examination Centre had to remit an additional fee of Rs.12,000/-by way of a demand draft (DD) along with the printout of the application].
Mode of payment to obtain Application Form:
Candidate can pay application fee in either of the two following methods:
By Security Card : Through this way Application & Prospectus can be obtained from selected post offices in Kerala and outside the state, on payment of the fee( Rs1000/- or Rs.500/- according to the case) by cash. Security card will not be available at the CEE Office.
By Demand Draft: Application Fee can be paid by way of DD drawn on a Nationalised or Scheduled Bank Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
KEAM 2016 Application Form(Online Mode):
The application form for KEAM 2016 will be released in January 2016 and candidates will be able to submit it online as below.
- Visit the official website of KEAM, www.cee.kerala.gov.in.
- Click on the link directing to KEAM 2016 online registration
- Candidate will receive a system generated application number and the password.
- With this number and password candidates will be able to login.
- Login and fill details correctly in the application form (multiple entries will not be allowed).
- Fill the category carefully, apart from SC, ST all other categories are regarded as general.
- Verify all the details
- Pay the application fee.
- Submit application request.
- Generate a hard copy of Application Form.
Candidate will have to send the copy of the filled-in application form through speed post or registered post, at the official KEAM 2016 address.
KEAM 2016 application form will be available offline as well. Candidate can buy it from any notified post offices in Kerala. Candidates will be given a scratch card in which unique serial number and key number to make payment will be mentioned.
KEAM Application Fee can also be paid online and offline. Online it can be paid via Net Banking or Debit Credit Card. However, for offline payment, candidates will have to use the unique serial number and key number and prepare a DD in favor of Commissioner for Entrance Examinations”, payable at Thiruvananthapuram.
Supporting documents to be attached:
- Nativity certificate(If applicable).
- Certificate to claim Communal reservation(If applicable).
- Community and Income certificates.(If applicable).
- Inter caste marriage certificate(If applicable).
- Any other certificate if applicable for physically disabled and so on
- Class X maark sheet attested copy,indicating date of birth.
- Final year mark sheet of Qualifying exam or Course certificate.
KEAM 2016 Admit Card
The KEAM 2016 Admit Card will be downloaded from 28th March 2016, on the official website of the examination. Candidates may download it by entering their application number and the date of birth.
Only properly registered candidates will be able to download the Admit Card/ Hallticket. It is a vital document, which candidates must carry on the day of the exam. Entrants unable to produce it, whenever required, will not be allowed to write the exam. Admit Card will also be required to check the result and apply for counselling. So, it is advised that candidates preserve it well, till to the end of the admission in to courses.
KEAM 2016 Exam Schedule
The schedule of KEAM 2016 is as given below:
|Physics and Chemistry||25 April 2016||10:00 am – 12:30 pm|
|Mathematics||26 April 2016||10:00 am – 12:30 pm|
|Physics and Chemistry||27 April 2016||10:00 am – 12:30 pm|
|Biology||28 April 2016||10:00 am – 12:30 pm|
KEAM Exam pattern
Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala will conduct KEAM 2016 Paper I - Physics & Chemistry and Paper II – Mathematics.
Paper 1 & 2 of KEAM will have four versions as follows:
Paper I - Physics & Chemistry Versions - A1, A2, A3 & A4
Paper II - Mathematics Versions - B1, B2, B3 & B4
Exam Mode: KEAM Medical 2015 exam will be pen & paper based test. Question paper will have 4 versions. The question paper of Chemistry & Physics i.e. Paper I will have version A1, A2, A3 & A4 and for Biology i.e. Paper II will have version B1, B2, B3 & B4.Duration of the Exam will be 2.5 hours for each paper. Each paper of KEAM Medical Exam contain 120 multiple choice type questions of total 480 marks. candidates will get 4 marks for each correct answer. The candidates who fail to answer at least one question in each paper will be disqualified from the entrance test and for each incorrect answer 1 mark will be deducted from the total score.
KEAM 2016 Counselling: The Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) of KEAM 2016 will be done through the Single Window System (SWS) to give allotments to the various courses and colleges under the engineering programmes in Kerala, based on the options submitted by candidates, who have been included in the rank list. This is a system of ‘Allotments through online submission of options.CAP, through which the options are registered, is a simple and transparent process of allotment to the professional degree courses. It gives the candidate opportunity to exercise his/her options for courses and colleges of his/her choice conveniently in the order of his/her preference considering all those available to be chosen from.
KEAM 2016 Important Dates: CEE will announce the schedule of Kerala Engineering Agriculture Medical Entrance Examination 2016 later. The entrance exam will be held tentatively in the month of April. Aspirants can avail application form from January onwards. Check below the tentative Important Dates of KEAM 2016 below-
Important Events of KEAM 2016
Availability of KEAM security cards & prospectus at selected post offices
2nd week of January, 2016
KEAM online application
2nd week of January, 2016
Last date for KEAM security cards at post offices
1st week of February, 2016
Last date for KEAM online application
1st week of February, 2016
Last date for receipt of printout of KEAM online application along with supporting documents
1st week of February, 2016
Download of KEAM admit card
From 4th week of March, 2016
Last date for submission of document for memo clearance
1st week of April, 2016
KEAM exam paper 1 (Physics & Chemistry)
April 25, 2016 (10 AM-12:30 PM)
KEAM exam paper 2 (Mathematics)
April 26, 2016 (10 AM-12:30 PM)
3rd week of May, 2016
Rank list announcement
3rd week of June, 2016
2nd week of June, 2016 onwards
Candidate’s data sheet available online for downloading
1st week of July, 2016 onwards
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations
5th Floor, Housing Board Buildings,
Santhi Nagar, Thiruvananthapuram-695 001.
Phone: 0471- 2332120, 2338487